HRM Course Information
- Taking Courses at Other Universities
- Letter of Permission - click here for form
Current UW students require permission to take courses at other universities. It is the student's responsibility to apply for admission at the host school as a visiting student (contact them for application procedures, deadlines, and course availability).
- Cross-Registration - Wilfrid Laurier University only
- WLU on-campus BUS courses are available for self-enrolment on Quest. If you have the prerequisites but are not able to self-enrol, contact the UW designate for the WLU SBE for assistance.
- WLU courses other than on-campus BUS sections complete a Cross-Registration Form.
Please read the following Policies, in particular the Residency requirements, before taking courses at other universities:
- Arts Faculty and the Psychology Dept (including HRM):